Under the general supervision of the Head of Office (HoO) and the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator, the project assistant will support the Country Office (CO) in the following:
1. Support the Project Coordinator in activities related to the overall implementation of projects, in order to ensure compliance with the deadlines and objectives initially defined by the coordination, including communication with local organizations and donors, as well as other actors associated to them.
2. Support with the provision of assistance and follow-up of cases framed under the “Assistance to Vulnerable Migrants” (AVM) unit, including cases of violence, trafficking in persons, and/or stranded migrants, among other population, which will be referred by the Project Coordinator, and in close coordination with the AVM unit at the Regional Office.
3. Provide assistance to the return and reintegration cases assigned to him/her, within the “Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration” (AVRR) activities carried out by the CO.
4. Support the maintenance of updated statistics on assisted cases and prepare reports when required for tasks 2 and 3 mentioned above.
5. Monitor administrative and budgetary aspects concerning project execution of assigned projects,, in reference to their implementation process in close coordination with the RMO and the Project Coordinator.
6. Support the elaboration of intermediate and final narrative reports of assigned projects.
7. Coordinate the organization and logistics of trainings, workshops and events that are carried out as part of the activities of the assigned projects.
8. Support the development of projects on thematic areas identified by the Mission.
9. Collaborate in the organization and participate in seminars, workshops, meetings and any other event scheduled by and/or on behalf of IOM - Programs and Projects Unit.
10. Support the process of compliance with the Organization's regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
11. Perform such other duties that may be assigned.
For additional information on required quaifications and experience, please see the attached Terms of Rference.
Deadline to receive applications: January 25ht, 2020.