Under the direct supervision of the Head of Office and in coordination with the respective areas of the IOM Regional Office in Buenos Aires, the incumbent will provide general support for the development of programs and projects in the IOM office in Asunción specifically in:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the preparation of project proposals to donors, that are aligned with the mandates, lines of action, specifications and procedures of IOM.
2. Support the Head of Office in the identification of project lines for resource mobilization with Government, International Cooperation Organizations, Private Sector, etc. that are aligned to the intervention areas of the Organization.
3. Coordinate the verification of project proposals by the Regional Office RTS and incorporate suggestions and comments that they indicate.
4. Participate in coordination meetings with counterparts for the development of projects and / or the identification of joint action lines.
5. Support the Head of Office in the development of inter-institutional relations with potential donors - working groups, linking the different thematic areas of IOM Paraguay.
6. Maintain the printed and digital record of documents of elaborated projects.
7. Support the activation of projects, in close coordination with the PM and other relevant departments of IOM, and monitor the administrative, financial and development management requirements and project implementation.
8. Prepare the presentations, reports and periodic reports required by Headquarters and the Regional Office regarding project development in Paraguay.
9. Support in the area of communication in the preparation, updating of documents and institutional folders regarding resource mobilization.
10. Prepare project monitoring plans and tools for data and information collection. Analyse the results monitoring framework according to the planned frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, yearly).
11. Analyse the data entered to PRIMA on progress and the achievement of each indicator established in the results matrix.
12. Review of the results monitoring framework according to the planned frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, yearly).
13. Draft TORs for external and internal evaluations, support the implementation of evaluation tools and coordinate meetings with project referents
14. Respond to the reports issued by the evaluator through the management response matrix.
15. Prepare ToR for auto-evaluations, and Prepare the evaluation start reports.
16. Participate in the development of evaluation tools (questionnaires, surveys); Collect, analyze data and develop a management response matrix.
17. Coordinate meetings with the donor for the transfer of preliminary results and prepare a final evaluation report with the answers and information of the donors.
18. Perform other tasks related to the Mission at the request of the IOM Head of Office in Paraguay.
For additional information concerning required qualifications and experience, please see the attached Terms of Reference.
Deadline for applicants: January 28th